Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The story of Giardia

The story of Giardia


Giardia has long been regarded as Asia, one of the most successful professional golfers, he worked in 2001, 2004 and 2009, three wins Asian Tour Order of Merit, won 13 games since the Asian Tour victory with the callaway razr x irons, keep Asian Tour Champion largest number of records. British Open two years ago, he Turnberry (Turnberry) played well on the court, before entering the final round four behind the leader, riding on the game until the windy weather blown away when he wants to achieve the first bit Asian male to win Grand Slam of the players opportunities.
Ultimately, the Giardia in 2009 British Open and tied for 13th, which he has the best in the majors results in 2009 with the help of callaway razr x, the last in a Grand Slam – the U.S. PGA Championships, Korean Yang Yong-eun went to the front of Giardia to become the first man to win Grand Slam of golf players in Asia.
Giardia, 41, said: “Unfortunately, in 2009 (British Open) in the final round is not my day, I putted really disappointed me, it made me fall out of the championship ranks This year, everything is to maintain self-confidence, make positive things happen I get from that experience a lot of inspiration to his show – I am good enough in most difficult conditions, with the world’s best players have to compete. ”
“In 2009, I felt my game was good enough to go fight for victory (Grand Slam), my main goal is to match the entire week to maintain focus and patience in the race (mean British Open), the weather has always played a very important role, it is easy to interfere with your attention in each of a Grand Slam, I think it is important to establish progressive goals. the final cut is always the primary goal From there, I have to keep focused, more aggressive, it is very important. ”

Recommend  product:taylormade r9 fairway wood

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List