Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Best Hybrid I Think

The Best Hybrid I Think

I have been frustrated in my attempts to find the correct hybrid for my game. I have tried a allot of them, and the one's that best stick out are:

- Callaway X Hybrid

- Mizuno JPX E600

- Ping G15 Hybrid

Up until I tried the Callaway X's, the Ping G15 was probably the best Hybrid I ever had, and I let them go, thinking the Ping V2 would be the answer. That was a huge mistake.

The Cobra Baffler Rail H was also real nice, especially out of the rough. The Cobra was about a club longer than the Ping G15's, but the lofts are about 2 degrees stronger as well. My knock on these is that I have an inside to out swing and the rails on the bottom tended to promote a push with the way I swing the club. Other than that, these are real nice hybrids, easy to hit and very long.

I haven't been a Callaway fan of anything for quite a while. I just happened to be at a driving range when Callaway was having their demo day and so I went ahead and tried out the Callaway X Hybrid. I was initially impressed initially with the set up. Even though they are somewhat offset (in the non-Tour version), I was still impressed how square they sit at address and that they don't have a "toed in" look, a hookers enemy.

When I hit the Callaway X's I was immediately impressed with the responsiveness, dead solid feel all the way up to the hands. They have a very crisp feel, a very "alive" feel when you strike them.

Ball flight is perfect. I have a tendency to error on the low side (low draws), and it seems that I always need more trajectory and carry, and these wholesale golf clubs fit the bill. Lots of nice, high carry (high launch angle - low / mid kick shaft) so the ball can land on the green like an iron, not like a fairway wood. Perfect for me.

They are super forgiving. The have a longer face from heel to toe than some hybrids, widening the sweet spot - making the club more forgiving on mishits. That is good for me. The have a nice curved, radiused sole, so they are very playable out of all kinds of lies, and are super easy to hit out of the rough.

Length - they are slighter longer than my past hybrids, and I think that is the result of a couple of things........they are very forgiving, easier to hit; they have a higher launch angle, thus the ball carries further in the air - giving me added yardage. I am not looking for a 4h that hits the ball 20 yds further than my typical 4 iron shot. I want to hit it the same length that I'd hit a 4 iron, just easier to hit.......and that's just what these hybrids do.

I am not a scratch golf, and I don't claim to hit a 4 hybrid 250 yards (like some do here). I am a 6 handicap, and the Callaway X Hybrid is the best hybrid I have ever hit. There now in my bag full time.

The article is from http://oobgolfclubs.blogspot.com/ Also, we recommend some goods ping golf clubs to you. Thanks for reading my article!

I am a golfer! If you want to Choose discount golf clubs for sale such a Ping g15 driver Ping g15 irons Ping g15 fairway wood and Ping g15 hybrid you may also visit the http://okgolfsales.com/

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic goods from you, man. Ive study your stuff ahead of and youre just as well amazing. I enjoy what youve got right here, adore what youre stating and the way you say it. You make it entertaining and you even now manage to help keep it wise. I cant wait to go through additional from you. That is really an incredible weblog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're just going to focus on individual events this weekend. The majority of the team will travel home Saturday night after the individual events, while a couple of the field event competitors will stay to compete Sunday. It makes it difficult to compete in the relays on Sunday, travel home and be prepared for classes Monday morning.
    Flights to Addis Ababa
    Cheap Flights to Addis Ababa
    Cheap Air Tickets to Addis Ababa

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List